Wednesday, August 4, 2010

THE GREEN APPLE

michelle yang
THE GREEN APPLE
Posted on Wednesday 4th, August 2010

When we think of the phrase the Green Apple what comes to mind?

I think something Green something to do with our planet right?

I'm serious about saving our Enviorment we really need to change our way of living. I know it's hard but we have to succeed with effort. I think with a little time we can make this earth a better place for our children.

Little Advice.
How to reserve our resources
1) Buy products that are biogradeable
2) Naturally made not man -made
3) Save on Gas by working at home
4) Shut off electricity when not in use pull plugs out also
5) Reuse paper and textiles.
6)Make things out of nature.
7)Use non toxic chemicals


If you have any suggestions how to create a more comfortable place to live, how can we be creative?


What are you doing to be creative?


I'm having a child in a few weeks and I think about what will he think when he is growing up, when he sees how we treat our planet yea as a baby he wont care but ....when he is older he will.

I try Green Products. Work at Home... Buy at Home... Use At Home... This is what I can do for my little one. That way I am not using the car and I can save on Gas. Since the gas prices are so bad right now...
It helps to work at home and sometimes buy the products that our safe at home instead of going to Costco or Sam's I can buy online. And in Indonesia that matters with all the pollution in the air and traffic it's nice to know I can save time on traffic and go to places with my son I really want to go.



So my Green Apple is my planet

Shelly


http://www.gogreenwebcast.com/helpingmoms

No comments:

Post a Comment